- Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Please email us to obtain our shipping address to initiate a return. You may ask to use our return pre-paid USPS shipping label for $5 which will be deducted from your purchase amount.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a few days.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.